Tuesday, December 04, 2012

I'm blown away that December is here. I was looking at my blog list and I never finished my thankful #28. Sigh. Such is life. I'm coming to realize that I could never make a living out of writing on my blog.
I'm too flaky.
So now its December. I had contemplated joining the bandwagon and doing December Daily with some of the other scrapbookers and I also thought about doing a December daily photo challenge.
I haven't done either.
This photo was taken a year or two ago.
I will make no promises for this coming month. I want to enjoy December, not drive myself and family insane over commitments or added pressure.
Some people thrive on a busy social schedule and we know I am not one of them.
I think I will look at the photo challenge as a list of photos that I want to take this month not as a stressful, have to get this done, I have to post today, kind of thing.
That is not the reason for the season. Its a beautiful, magical time of year and I want to enjoy and preserve it.
*Carrie*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEA....right there with you.

ma