Tuesday, January 29, 2013

20 random facts about me

To get back into the swing of things I decided to post 20 random facts about me. These are in no particular order, just as they popped into my head.
  1. I love mushrooms, sliced, sauteed, stuffed
  2. I like grilled cheese sandwiches, the more gooey the better
  3. I love most any kind of chocolate, Dove, Hershey's, Lindt
  4. I enjoy a good romance novel, especially with some suspense. My favorite authors are Nora Roberts, Julie Garwood, Catherine Coulter, Debbie Macomber
  5. I really enjoy traveling and wish I could take my kids more places
  6. I like to fish, granted I haven't fished since I was a kid in Michigan but I enjoyed it.
  7. I like to roller skate not roller blade. When I was a kid, I used to teach the neighborhood kids how to skate. I love it now when the kids' schools do skate night.
  8. I like big purses, I'm tired of black and on the search for bright happy colors that fulfill my needs.
  9. I like to make casseroles, serious casserole queen here, thankfully the kids are now willing to try them.
  10. I am creatively hesitant. I want to make stuff but hold back because the process is either too long or I'm nervous about trying it.
  11. I LOVE flowers, especially the kind the don't grow in the desert.
  12. I adore bright girly colored shoes, very hard to find in my size, but for Christmas Rob got me these and I love them
     
     
  13. I love office supplies, staplers, paper clips, file folders, thank goodness they are now making them in colors and patterns, even more enticing yumminess
  14. At one time I wanted to be an entertainment reporter for entertainment tonight
  15. I wished I would have continued playing the viola
  16. I enjoy listening to most kinds of music, except gangsta rap and death metal
  17. I love to learn and understand new things
  18. I'm a romantic
  19. I really like football, when I was a kid my parents got me a record player and one of my first records was the Houston Oilers fight song along with Queen's, another one bites the dust. I was 7 or 8.
  20. My nicknames as kid were; carrot and care bear

*Carrie*

No comments: