Thursday, June 26, 2014


last week the kids and I along with a bunch of girl scouts went to see Ringling Bros, Barnum and Bailey Circus Legends.
Now I know this is going to sound cheesy, but when all the different acts came parading around the ring, the music building like a  I had tears in my eyes. The majesty and pageantry just caught my breath.
Does it sound like it was my first time?
Well it was. I know, how can that be?
 All I can say is that I either didn't want to go or we didn't have the money. What was I thinking?? Lol
The circus was so much fun, I wished some of the acts lasted longer, they were so cool and awe inspiring.
After the show Chelsea kept asking if we could go to a farm and get her a horse, love it.

I took a total of 459 photos that morning and yes, I did spend some time without my camera not attached to my head.

I have whittled it down to 388 but I know I need to knock it down more. I just like going through each photo and the memory of what happen next triggers all these happy feelings.
 My one let down was the trapeze act. they were so high up in the convention center that you couldn't see them all that well when they were flipping around, they were definitely in the rafters.








*Carrie*

No comments: