Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summer is in full swing around here and I am loving it more than I thought I could. I really don't want to go back to school.
Am I suffering from a sickness? What the heck is wrong with me?
We've been playing Skipbo and Uno almost every day, we've gone to see Rio 2 at the cheap theatres, lots of swimming at the Y, and just plain hanging out. Can't forget those 6 hours I was in the hospital for kidney stones last Sunday night. No fun
The one sucky thing about living in southern AZ is that every day in June it has been 100+. At 7:00am it is usually 80+. Right now it's 10:30
and its 91. The monsoon season is getting ready to start so our dew point is starting to rise which makes evap coolers not work as well and you sweat more. The great thing about dew points and monsoon is that it brings afternoon rain and lightning pictures, whoo hoo. Because of my back last year I couldn't go out, but this year is looking pretty dang good and I'm getting excited.

We are ticking off our summer to do list and this weekend we are celebrating Chelsea's 6th birthday. Chelsea has chosen the Frozen theme and yeah, good luck finding decorations, everything is sold out. Thanks to Pinterest and a certain persons procrastinating tendencies, yes, I'm talking about me, I think we will have a really good party.

*Carrie*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We still need to do the photo shoot at the park....any idea when that would work?