Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloweeeenn!!

So Rob told me last night that he wasn't going to dress up again tonight so i will show off most of his costume. edit** I can't get the photo blogger to work so i'll post picts later. sorry
*I just got an email from my friend Annette whom i will be photographing for this fall and next springs Relay for Life cancer walk. Their kick off is tomorrow and i the email reads that she has gotten a photographer to take pictures for the website. AAAAAAAA!! breathe, beathe, its all good, breathe. i know i can do this. breathe. back to normal.
I just figured out something that has been VERY frustrating for me. lately lots of my photos have been blurry. well what i forgot to consider was the fact that since i got back from poland i've been wearing glasses. i forgot to change the dioptric knob that is by the viewfinder for sharpness. once i adjusted that i can see my images more clearly. there is definitely a prescription difference between my contacts and my glasses.
So Sunday night we went to my friend michelle and her hubby jeff's for the great pumpkin carve it all. so much fun. we had a nice potluck and then most of us started carving pumpkins. pictures to follow later. at the end they lined all the pumpkins up and picked a winner. guess who won. ROB!! his pumpkin was done free hand and was of a southwest theme. Rob was crowned the Pumpkin Carving King. complete with a crown (with a pumpkin on top). Gosh i wish i could show pictures.
* so last on my agenda, is a pending drug test and background check..... I was hired on the spot at Tres Amigos mexican import furniture store. I should start in a few weeks as soon as they give the okay of the 2 checks. i'm getting more money and with a raise in 90 days. same hours i was working and i can wear jeans and tees to work. yeeee hawww. joanns does not know and as long as lupe doesn't hold a grudge i will still do the scrapbook teaching there. If not oh well i can probably get more done at home anyway.
so what are your plans for Halloween?? hope you have a safe night and i HOPE to have pictures tomorrow. Love lots Carrie

No comments: