Wednesday, October 04, 2006

hump day

Yes it's Wednesday again and I'm off Thursday and Friday! :)
I found out that the educational director scheduled my scrapbooking classes for Tuesdays instead of Thursdays. At least i won't miss Greys Anatomy. but still this is likely to cause conflict with Lupe, my manager when it comes to weekly schedules.The woman can be an idiot sometimes. Now I can tell her to start putting me back on for Fridays. (well maybe not, we'll see)
I just have to add this picture to bring some pretty into my blog. I miss my iris'. Granted it's not that great of a picture but it makes me smile. I hope if we move to Safford that I can bring my flowers with me.
*Last night I got to talk to my best friend back in Kazoo, Kristie. It's been months since we have talked. Honestly we didn't get to talk long enough. Miss you girl.
I swear it was old home week because my friend Dee called this afternoon. haven't talked to Dee since April. And Congrats on baby Evan who arrived two weeks ago!!
Life moves on and changes and sometimes that is really hard for me to except. I want all my friends to never grow older or move away yet we all do at some point. But i guess i'll look at it like this; your never really gone and at least once a year you will bloom like my flowers, and i can take you with me. Cheesy i know but it helps.
Otherwise all is quiet today got some laundry put away that has been in the living room since Saturday. Yep laziness or depression i'm not sure which. I'm seeing all the things to do and i just shut down. i think of packing and i have know idea where to start (and i don't want any ideas right now, mom). let me struggle through this. either i'll get a self kick in the ass and get moving or i'll wallow in it for a month or hopefully less. like i said before there is soo much going on in my head i don't sleep well and when i start to make a list my mind goes blank. there are NOT enough hours in a day. *lightbulb* (serious) maybe if i turn off the tv for a few days, during the day, i'll get out of my rut because i'll either be bored or sitting in my pain. its a step.
happy hump day. C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Daughter,
Life is all about changes, and as the song goes, nothing stays the same. I will try not to give advice about the "packing" and if we all have to pitch in--well it won't be the first or the last time. I love you kid !! Even with all of your quirks, you and your brother are my greatest treasures.

I am headed to work in a few, don't want to go-can find plenty here to take up my time.

Love to all
ma