Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I did it! i finally cleaned out the kids' rooms. i packed away all of kelly's old clothes and packed away toys that are to young for them. i have one box for goodwill and one for the shed. you can actually see kelly's floor. now i'll be honest i still need to pack up some clothes in wyatt's room and clean off the top of the dresser but the rest of the room looks great. i'm sooo tired, my allergies have been giving me fits and i've been sneezing and blowing my nose all day. i want a nap. alas i must continue my duties and finish putting away the kids' laundry.
what are the kids up to you ask? well they are with grandmom today. (maybe that's why i've been productive:)) it helped but i started this cleaning project three weeks or more ago and i basically had to start over this morning. at least it's done. check that off my list. now it's on to my mounds of laundry to be put away. yikes! seriously. it drives rob crazy to see it. (Smile.)
need to get busy and i have to go to work soon so enjoy your evening.

No comments: