Thursday, October 19, 2006

technology

thank god for technology. As i have said over and over i had to work tonight and missed both "ugly betty" and "grey's anatomy". thankyou ABC for showing them on the computer. since i no longer have tivo, this is the best i can do to see the shows i missed. but alas i must wait til tomorrow to watch them. work was fun though. i had sister in laws tonight that were fun and we hit it off really well. they say they plan on coming back. we'll see.
i not 100% sure why but i am dreading tomorrow. the kids need a bath and then we go to the boo bash from 10-12. lunch then nap, make dinner and i have to decide, do i dress up (costume) for the store sale or wear my uniform and also do i make something for the potluck?? oy vey ya'll. Maybe this is why i'm dreading tomorrow?? At least i'll get to see julie and andrea. and i might even get a few minutes to talk to them since their will be 6 people closing the front end!!! yee haw!
any who, i plan on being the dutiful mommy and taking pictures at the boo bash and hope to post them for your delightful entertainment.
which reminds me. Hey DAD!!! where is my birthday card. huh??? ya know it was a couple of months ago??? don't make me wait to christmas. okay vent over. ahhh gotta love technology. where else can you yell at someone and they aren't around to yell back .
alright peoples it's 11pm and i should go to bed but i'm not very tired (yawning as i type this) i guess i need to get some shut eye.
so to EVERYONE who reads this, i'll say a little prayer for you. have a good night and sweet dreams. Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,
Here is another one just trying to keep up. I had a wonderful time with the kids this weekend--Kelly would not let me do my homework, and I have to laugh, when I think how well she got me not to do it.
It's sunday evening, just finished dinner, Mikey is really tired-him and Rob are painting one of my clients house (outside) and its big. So Mikey is a little tired !!

And I'm with Carrie---Mike where is her birthday card--you cannot tell me you can't afford it when I know you spend a flippin fortune on those magazines--and PLEASE don't tell me that you don't buy them anymore--I mean REALLY !! Some things just never change.

Love to all

Ma