Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm outta here!

Called Tres Amigos today and everything went through fine. I will be giving my notice tonight (wish me luck) and my last day will be next wednesday BEFORE thanksgiving. Unless i totally wimp out and finish off that week, in which case i'm sure i'll get pissed about something and walk out.
I'm nervous about the new job and very happy to be leaving the old one. We will see how it goes. I don't even know if Lupe is working tonight. If Lupe doesn't have next weeks schedule done than this week will be my last . I don't know, everything is up in the air until tonight.
I'll update either late tonight or first thing tomorrow.
Carrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAHOOO Carrie got the job, Carrie got the job !!!
Finish on Wednesday enjoy the weekend off and to Hell with "J" they will survive. And you my dear will be fine.

Love
ma

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! All I can say is It's about time!!!