Friday, June 04, 2010

What does the weekend hold??
Today...okay at least this morning, I'm charged and ready to go!

Last night I had Rob purchase a plastic storage bin to motivate me to start clearing out the craft room. I've begun making lists about what is a necessity and what can be put in storage, and I must say this is HARD!!
With summer here I'm using all those odd craft items that I generally don't use during the year and these are the items that I should pack away.

Today, I'm eagerly awaiting my next demo kit which I know contains the 4 newest cricut cartridges!! YEAH!!! I can't wait to play!
On Sunday I am happy, thrilled, super excited, ecstatic, you get the idea, to be demonstrating the cricut expression!! My big boy!
I'm a paper crafter and I'm so happy to have people join this addiction with me! I'm hoping for a super charged Sunday where I can really show off all the great things you can do with your cricut machine. It's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle. I am one who has drank the kool-aid and loves it!
The above picture is taken from my Joanns demo last Saturday and is geared for the Memorial/ flag day/4th holidays.
My kitchen table is ready for the paper to start flying and the adhesives to be sticking to everything. My poor gypsy girl is going to be humming along as I design and cut out.
I can now add the fact that over the last two weeks I have purchased 10 new cricut carts. I will also proudly stated that I didn't pay more than $22 for any of them. GONGA!! most were in the 13-15-19 dollar range. Sooo, mom and I now have 71 cartridges and this is not including the 4 new ones because I don't know if I get to keep them yet.
Enough scrappy talk.
The kids are doing well with their summer vacation and we are trying to stay busy. Now that the temps are hitting in the 100's (major yuck) they are staying in the house and watching a movie in the afternoons.
I haven't gotten a picture yet but Kelly has cut off most of her beautiful long hair. This is something that Kelly has wanted to do for a while and on Sunday my mom took her to get it cut.
I must say I like her new cut. It's very simple and easy to take care of.
I just checked the Fed Ex tracker and my demo kit is out for delivery!!
I must go and be productive now, so that when my kit gets here I can play.
Laundry and more laundry to finish up.
*Carrie*

No comments: