Sunday, January 06, 2019

Level 41!

Last night we celebrated my brother Mike's 41st birthday.
I read somewhere that instead of being 41 years old, you now say you've reached Level 41. This sounds much cooler.
We celebrated with food from Illegal Pete's Mexican and a Costco cake.
Getting together is always nice. The kids and Rob played a card game called Relative Insanity, a somewhat cleaner version and like Cards against humanity. The rest of us listened to the card game and watched the Cowboys win over the Seahawks.

I've been sitting here staring at these pictures and I'm thinking about my intentions regarding family this year. Maybe its the fact that this is round two of cancer for my brother and I'm scared. It could it be that every year we talk about spending more time together and we always peter off and only see each other on birthdays.
Whatever the case may be will I be able to look back and say I did my best?
I'm very thankful that we enjoy being with my brother and his family, its just trying to coordinate all our schedules which leads to me wanting to pull my hair out at times, lol.



*Carrie*

No comments: